Cornwall TR19 6LJ
Tel: +44 (0) 1736 810949
designed house close to Minack Theatre and best beaches in
Sunnymead is an architect designed house built in 1991 to a
high standard. It enjoys magnificent views down the Penberth
Valley to the sea. There's parking for 4 cars at the rear of
the property and 3 at the front. The house has full central
heating with plenty of room to suit the needs of families and
groups and can easily accommodate 8 people in comfort. The main
bedroom is en-suite and there is a second bathroom too.
Sunnymead is within easy walking distance of Porthcurno beach
and the famous Minack Theatre. It's an ideal base for walking,
and exploring the coastal paths, beaches and valleys of the far west of
Many people come to this part of Cornwall for bird watching.
Nearby Porthgwarra cove is on the main migratory paths There
are many coves all having their own characters to visit, with
Mousehole only about 6 miles away. St Ives with the Tate gallery and
the already world famous Eden Project are also places of
interest well worth visiting. A boat
crossing from Penzance or a plane from Lands End to the Isles of Scilly make an excellent day
In the village, two pubs both serve excellent food. The Logan Rock
has low beamed ceilings and log fires, as well as a secluded
beer garden for the hot summer months. Two very good
restaurants are to be found at Porthcurno serving local
produce, each with its own character and beautiful beaches to
visit nearby. All the amenities of Lands End and Sennen are a few minutes away by car.
- Large 30ft lounge/Dining with panoramic views down
Penberth Valley with Television , Dvd, large oak dining table,
leather suite and 2 further sofas.
- Fully equipped kitchen with Microwave, electric hob
and cooker. Dining area,
- Utility room with washing machine, large
Fridge/Freezer, Tumble dryer. Ironing board and iron.
- Large double Master bedroom en-suite with shower and
bidet with 1 king sized and 1 single bed.
- Bedroom 2 has 1 double bed with french windows
opening onto patio area with panoramic views.
- Bedroom 3 has 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 4 has 1 single bed.
- Bedroom 5 has 1 double and 1 single bed with views to
- Most bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
- 2nd bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Full central heating and hot water
- Off road parking for 4 cars at the rear of the
property and 3 at the front.
- Gardens front and rear.
- Electricity and heating inclusive